Monday, January 26, 2009

ugh. i hate this. i keep weighing myself and it is changing every ten minutes, I swear its going up. How can I have gained three pounds since this morning when all I've done is run around doing laundry and drink 3 bottles of water?
So unbelievably frustrated. Also upset by the fact its french onion soup and grilled cheese for dinner. How can I eat that? Nothing there is safe. BUt i cant get away with not eating it either.
UGH!


and FYI

There are 200 calories in 1 serving of M&M Meat Shops French Onion Soup.
Calorie break-down: 36% fat, 32% carbs, 32% protein.
Calculated Weight Watchers® points: 4 points.
Estimated Net Carbs (non-fiber carbs): 13g.

That is what I'm putting into my body. disgusting. Oh and of course...

Calories 670
(2801 kJ)


% DV 1
Total Fat
46g
71%
Sat. Fat
17g
85%
Cholesterol
75mg
25%
Sodium
935mg
39%
Total Carbs.
40g
13%
Dietary Fiber
4g
16%
Sugars
8g

Protein
26g

Calcium
580mg

for grilled cheese. JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment