Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To the gym and back... Day 18

Went and worked out today and got really sick, toilet bowl hugging, wishing I could puke so that I could feel better sick.

Workout had to be cut short so I've been doing abs stuff on and off to try to make up for it. I'm going to have to go back tomorrow and get another workout in.

My trainer has new rules as follows:

  1. Drink a bottle of water before every meal
  2. Eat 4 meals
  3. 2 tbsp of vinegar before every meal to block any fat that may exist in the meal
  4. Is it protein? Is it a vegetable? No? Then don't eat it.
  5. No more than 2 cups of coffee a day
  6. Replace excess coffee with green tea
I have to officially weigh in on Thursday, and I really am nervous because I've been weighing myself on the scale in the change room, and I am supposedly down by 10 lbs. I'd like to believe that it is that much but I doubt it.

On Saturday I'll be half way through the month and will give you an update on goals and photos but as a quick recap my goal was 195 by March 1. I think I need to work out harder to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment