Monday, February 9, 2009

All work and no play... Day 17

Well boys and girls, I have been working like a maniac but as a result I've not been working out like a maniac. This probably isn't a terrible thing since I know that my trainer is going to kill me tomorrow but I do like to get in for some extra cardio when I get the chance, unfortunately the nature of my job requires absolute dedication from me when I have orders, and so a lot of other things tend to fall by the wayside.

I've been eating not terribly but I tend to be bad when there are people around to see me, and I have no idea why. I used to be worse when I was alone but that's done a flip flop and now when someone can see me eat, I usually do. I'm going to have to impose another rule, I think, which is no eating in front of a computer or a television because I tend to do so rather unconsciously and that is just not good.

On the upside, I was looking at my calendar for activity vs. intake and it appears that I have been, on average, burning 1000 - 1500 calories more per day then I have been taking in, and have been eating much "healthier" than I have in months. I eat far less than the average person because, well, eating that much is gross, but I do eat much better quality food. Switching back to whole foods whenever possible was the best thing I've ever done. I eat less because a lot of it is a pain to prepare, and even if I go completely nuts and eat everything in sight, it's really hard to eat 1200 calories of veggies without exploding.

Anyhow, I'm going to hit the gym Tuesday & Thursday with my trainer and will be sneaking in at least two other cardio sessions for 900 - 1200 calories per.

I'll follow that up with some new photo updates at the end of the week, I loathe to do it, but it holds me accountable.





No comments:

Post a Comment